No Nonsense Body Shaping Review (Pt. 2)
The No Nonsense Body Shaping program with Shannon Clark is no longer available.
Vince DelMonte got married to a fitness "nut" named Flavia. She is also a nurse. And together, Flavia and Vince designed another workout program called "Full-Body-Licious: A Female's Formula for a Flawless Figure." I haven't had a chance to review this new program yet, but I will do so soon.
In the meantime, all the links to NNBS will take you to Flavia's new program, so you can check it out for yourself.
Website Reviewed: VinceDelMonteFitness.com
Recommended for: Beginners to Intermediate
Guarantee: 60 days, 100% Money-Back
This is Pt. 2 of a review of No Nonsense Body Shaping (NNBS) by Vince DelMonte and Shannon Clark.
On this page are a description of NNBS, and the good points about this program. For the flaws, take a look at Pt. 1, Vince DelMonte Review.
Overview of the Workout Program
The No-Nonsense Body Shaping workout program is based on Vince DelMonte's wildly popular No Nonsense Muscle Building workout system. DelMonte teamed up with fitness model Shannon Clark to tailor this method for women and girls who want to build muscle, lose (or gain) weight, and reshape their bodies.
The big "secret" about this method is that the exercises, workouts, methods, and nutrition plan designed for women are essentially the same routine that men need to follow to build muscle and shape their bodies.
But don't worry, short of ingesting a ton of steroids, we women will not turn into the muscle-bound guys we see in the gym. It's physiologically impossible. We don't have the level of testosterone required.
But we still can definitely build muscle, tone our bodies, and achieve our ideal body weight.
The No Nonsense Body Shaping system tells you and shows you step-by-step how to get the body you want.
DelMonte and Clark have designed a workout and nutrition program to help any woman achieve her fitness goals. They lay out step-by-step weight training for women programs that are suitable for beginner, intermediate, or advanced exercisers and weight lifters.
The weight training routines are designed to give you a full-body workout so that you can completely strengthen and tone all parts of your body. The authors warn you that you are going to have to suspend or ignore all the things you've been previously taught about weight training for women.
They ask you to trust your intuition to decide if this is the right program for you (which is easy to do, since they offer a two-month money back guarantee!).
What I Like About NNBS
Of course, any review is going to be subjective based on the author's personal experiences, beliefs, etc., but here's what I particularly like about No Nonsense Body Shaping.
- No Nonsense Body Shaping is a comprehensive program, whether you are interested in weight loss, muscle building, toning, strength training, etc., it's all here, step-by-step.
- Del Monte and Clark tell you up front that no workout system is right for everyone. They encourage you to trust your intuition and your body to see if NNBS is right for you; and they give you two months to decide with a money-back guarantee.
- The online support tools are incredible. Every exercise you need to do is animated so you can see step-by-step what to do. You have access to a 24/7 training coach and an online forum. DelMonte has tons of videos and audio support on his site. Online access to all these web tools make No Nonsense Body Shaping one of the best deals on the internet.
- The Upside Down Training bonus helps you get started with weight loss and weightlifting training from wherever you're starting, even if you've never worked out before.
- DelMonte's enthusiasm comes through his words and his videos. You feel like you have a personal coach that cares about you and your individual needs.
- You don't have to spend hours and hours in the gym to get results. The authors know and acknowledge that we all have busy lives and we can't spend tons of time in the gym. In fact, DelMonte and Clark warn against "overtraining."
- It's a weight training and body shaping program that works, if you work it.
What You Get with the No Nonsense Body Shaping Program
- A 200+ page e-book loaded with information about burning fat, building muscle, proper workout nutrition, winning strategies, myths about working out, mistakes to avoid, how to prevent injuries, supplements, increasing metabolism, etc.
- Beginner-Intermediate 29 Week Step-By-Step Intensive Workout Program that includes: animated pictures of each exercise; verbal descriptions of each exercise; an exercise log book; access to a members-only forum; and a calendar to help you achieve your goals.
- An Advanced 29 Week Step-By-Step Max Power Workout program with the same extras as the Beginner-Intermediate workout program, but for more advanced exercisers.
- Upside Down Training Program: this is my favorite part of DelMonte's system. It's designed to bring you to the level of fitness you need to be in to get started really shaping your body.
- 84 days of nutritious meal plans.
- A Virtual Exercise Demonstrator so you can see exactly how to do each weight training exercise.
- A Metabolic Growth Calculator.
- Comprehensive information about nutritional supplements.
- Instant 24/7 Fitness Coach so you can get answers to your workout questions at any time.
- Unlimited free updates to the No Nonsense Body Shaping program.
- Sixty-day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Ready to Get Started?
As the authors of NNBS emphasize, you have to find the exercise program that's right for you.
It doesn't matter how comprehensive a program is, if it's not the right fit for you, you won't work it and you won't see results. If you can find a routine that feels right and works for you, then success is only a short distance away.
I hope you've found this review of No Nonsense Body Shaping useful. Please note that if you choose to buy this program through a link from my site, I'll earn a commission, but you will not pay anything extra.
If you want to learn more about DelMonte, Shannon Clark or the system, take a look at their No Nonsense Body Shaping website.
|Didn't find what you were looking for?|
Search here for more fitness information.
Weight Training for Women Home