Weight Training for Women:
Free Exercises, Workouts, Videos
and Program Reviews
Welcome to Weight Training for Women! I've put together this website to give you free tips and information to get strong and fit. Included are specific exercises and routines you can do to gain muscle and lose weight.
You'll find step-by-step instructions and videos for the most popular exercises.
I've also included reviews of the top online weight training and body sculpting programs for women.
This site is for women and girls to help us achieve our fitness goals through lifting weights and other resistance training.
So much of what we hear about using weights and most online strength training information is targeted towards men, usually guys who are primarily interested in becoming really large and muscular.
Weight Training IS for Women
Some of us may think that lifting weights is a physical activity reserved for men, or that this particular form of exercising will make us look like the big musclebound guys we've seen at the gym.
On the contrary, strength training for women with free weights and machines is one of the best ways to help us reach our fitness and weight loss goals.
Women of all ages - from teens to females over 40, 50, 60 and even 70 - have discovered that weight training exercises are among the absolute best for:
- Burning fat in all areas of our bodies (and keeping it off!),
- Sculpting our bodies,
- Losing belly fat after pregnancy,
- Improving bone density,
- Building lean muscle,
- Becoming stronger, and most importantly,
- Feeling better about ourselves.
Most of the female exercise programs out there put an emphasis only on losing weight. And while a healthy weight and a healthy diet are crucial for good health and fitness, there is so much more that we can do and be.
Just Get Started!
This activity may not be for everyone due to physical limitations or other reasons, but if you decide it's right for you, Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is one of a handful of great all-around weight training guides that focuses on women's bodies and training for females.
Starting a simple weight training for women program will be one of the best things you will ever do for yourself.
I hope this website will help beginners and experienced exercisers alike to take control of their physical fitness through effective weight training for women.
Important Pages on Weight-Training-for-Women.com
- Free Fitness Ebooks and Downloads
- Free fitness ebooks from top fitness gurus. Six Pack Abs Revealed, Skyrocket Fat Loss, Perfect Posture, Dieting Mistakes, Female Body Building.
- What is Weight Training?
- What is weight training and how can I get started? List of numerous benefits of weight training for women. Workout frequency and length recommendations.
- Ab Exercises for Women
- Ab exercises for women help strengthen and tone our core bodies enabling us to carry out life's activities and look great doing anything. Abdominal muscle exercises you should not do.
- Arm Exercises for Women Lifting Weights
- Weight lifting arm exercises for women to lose arm fat, strengthen arms, build lean muscle and improve bone density. Tone your arm muscles with these weight lifting exercises.
- Butt Exercises for Women
- Step-by-step butt exercises for women using free weights including lunges, deadlifts, good mornings. Variations and tips for safety while doing butt firming exercises.
- Chest Exercises for Women
- Chest exercises for women to increase upper body strength, boost metabolism and lose weight. Chest exercises do not increase breast size. Here's a list of the best chest exercises for women.
- Leg Exercises for Women
- Leg exercises for women to strengthen and tone legs. Tips for safe and effective muscle strengthening exercises with weights and without. Calf, hamstring, and quadriceps workouts.
- How to Lose Love Handles with Weight Training
- How to lose love handles with weight training exercises that burn body fat and tone your external oblique muscles. Firm and tone your body, and increase your metabolism with weight training.
- Build Lean Muscle for Women
- How to build lean muscle for women with weight training exercises. Tone your muscles and sculpt your body quickly with simple but effective weight training exercises. Boost metabolism and burn fat.
- Best Way to Lose Weight for Women
- The best way to lose weight is to make strength training a significant part of your life. Lifting weights builds muscle, boosts metabolism and burns fat. Exercise is essential to keep fat off.
- Bodybuilding for Women: A Competitive Sport
- The competitive sport of bodybuilding for women is increasing in popularity among women and girls of all ages. Specific training is required to be successful in this competitive sport.
- Additional Sites for Women
- List of Sites for Women. Additional resources for women visiting Weight-Training-for-Women.com
- Weight Training Women Sitemap
- Weight Training Women Sitemap of all pages on the Weight Training for Women website.
- Fitness Search Engine
- Fitness search for Weight Training for Women website to find specific weight training exercises, program reviews, workouts, etc. Find the best Google results for fitness searches here.
- Best Workout Programs for Women
- Reviews of the best workout programs for women to build muscle, shape, tone and lose weight, or even put weight on. The top four exercise programs for women.
- Comprehensive Truth About Abs Review
- Comprehensive Truth About Abs Review of this popular workout program. Pros and cons of the program that promises to deliver great abs and a great body through nutrition and weight training exercises.
- Burn the Fat Book Review
- Honest Tom Venuto Burn the Fat book review. Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle is a guaranteed full workout program that helps burn fat and build lean muscle for women using weight training.
- Vince DelMonte Review | No Nonsense Body Shaping
- A Vince DelMonte Review from a woman's perspective. Does his No Nonsense Body Shaping system work for women? Pros and cons of this popular fitness program.
- Iron Dolls Review
- An honest Iron Dolls review of the popular female bodybuilding program designed by 20-year natural bodybuilding veteran and certified personal fitness trainer Karen Sessions.
- Contribute to Weight Training For Women
- Would you like to share your knowledge about weight training for women? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.
- Weight Training Women Blog
- The Weight Training Women Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the weight-training-for-women.com web site. Subscribe here.